Getting to the Gili Islands – How
Most people choose to travel to the Gili islands and Lombok with one of the numerous fast boat services, such as BlueWater Express. As the pioneer of high speed transport from Bali to the Gili islands, the British owned BlueWater Express was established in 2005 and now offers up to three daily departures from both South Bali (Serangan Island, near Kuta, Legian etc) and East Bali (Padang Bai, close to Candi Dasa and Ubud). Hotel transfers are included Free of Charge for most areas in Bali.
Getting to the GILI ISLANDS and LOMBOK now becomes more quicker and easier with two departure harbour in Bali. One is located in South Bali, Serangan Harbour and the other one is located in Padang Bai Harbour.
The journey by sea from Bali to the Gili Islands takes around 2 hours depending on sea conditions, kindly refer to BlueWater Express Terms and Condition of Carriage. There are currently three services, two services direct and one service indirect to the Gili Islands and Lombok.
Departure times are 08.00 AM, 10.00 AM daily from Serangan, Bali and 10.00 AM from Padang Bai.
Why we opt BlueWater Express?
Blue Water Express is the most well-known boat to Gili Trawangan because of its professional crews and services.
GOOD DISCOUNTS FOR 48 HOURS ONLY!! CLICK HERE FOR ENQUIRIES
BlueWater Express Fast Boat Schedules
JANUARY – MAY & OCTOBER – DECEMBER 2014
|1x -Run||Pick Up / Drop Off|
|Serangan – Padang Bai – Teluk Kode – Gili Trawangan||08:00||10:30||06:30 – 07:00||Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua & Ubud|
|Gili Trawangan – Teluk Kode – Padang Bai – Serangan||11:00||13:30||Drop Off|
|Teluk Kode – Padang Bai – Serangan||11:30||13:30|
|1x – Run|
|Padang Bai – Teluk Kode – Gili Trawangan||09:15||10:30||06:30 – 07:00||Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Denpasar, Ubud, Sidemen, Candidasa & Padang Bai|
|Gili Trawangan – Teluk Kode – Padang Bai||11:00||12:30||Drop Off|
|Teluk Kode – Padang Bai||11:30||12:30|
JUNE – SEPTEMBER 2014
|Route||1st – Run||Pick Up / Drop Off|
|Serangan – Teluk Kode – Gili Trawangan||08:00||10:30||06:30 – 07:00||Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua & Ubud|
|Gili Trawangan – Teluk Kode – Serangan||11:00||13:30||Drop Off|
|Teluk Kode – Serangan||11:30||13:30|
|2nd – Run|
|Serangan – Padang Bai – Teluk Kode – Gili Trawangan||10:00||12:30||08:30 – 09:00||Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua & Ubud|
|Gili Trawangan – Teluk Kode – Padang Bai – Serangan||13:30||16:30||Drop Off|
|Teluk Kode – Padang Bai – Serangan||14:00||16:30|
|1x – Run|
|Padang Bai – Teluk Kode – Gili Trawangan||11:15||12:30||08:30 – 09:00||Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Denpasar, Ubud, Sidemen, Candidasa & Padang Bai|
|Gili Trawangan – Teluk Kode – Padang Bai||13:30||15:15||Drop Off|
|Teluk Kode – Padang Bai||14:00||15:15|
- 31 March 2014 : NYEPI DAY (Silence Day) – CLOSED WHOLE TRIPS and no activities are allowed in the whole island of Bali.
- 01 April 2014 (1 day after NYEPI DAY) : FastBoat Schedule run as June - September
- 31 December: NEW YEAR CELEBRATION – due to very heavy traffic and road blocking, drop off transfer provided until Dewa Ruci Monument (Mall Bali Galeria) to all guest staying in KUTA, LEGIAN, SEMINYAK, KEROBOKAN area. Other area will be provided as normal.
SCHEDULE TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The above schedules and travel times are subject to change without prior notice due to weather conditions or other factors.
- Padang Bai stopover is generally 5 – 15 minutes.
- Last Check In time is 30 minutes prior to departure time. Passengers arriving after this time may be deemed as “no show”.
- Hotels pick up time is approximately 1 hour before departure time for Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, and Sanur. Other areas are slightly longer.
- Services include free land transfer in certain areas only as mention above; other areas are subject to transfer fee. Please enquire for prices.
- BlueWater Express is a point-to-point carrier and we take no responsibility for any travel arrangements missed due to cancellations or delays.
- BlueWater Express reserves the right to modify trips in the interests of customer comfort and safety.
- BlueWater Express reserves the right to cancel a booking or change the schedule at any time due to poor weather conditions or any other circumstances which compromise the safety of passengers.