Biru Meno Bungalows is the backpackers’ choice, located on the southeast coast of Gili Meno, with sunrise views over the pretty white sandy beach, which is just in front of the traditionally-styled bungalows.
Each bungalow houses a large bedroom with a mosquito net, a private bathroom, and a terrace with cushioned bamboo sofas. There is a restaurant on site.
Jan 15th – Jul 15th
Jul 16th – Sep 10th
|All the above rates are inclusive of:Daily Breakfast and 10% of Government Tax & 11% Service ChargesTerms & Conditions:
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Family with child under 12 years old sharing the same room with parents is free of charge.
- Confirmation of each room is subject to room availability and “first come first served” basis.
- Check out time: 12:00 hours. Any extension is subject to prior arrangement + discretion of hotel management.
- Day Use Rates: 50% of the above rates up to 18:00 hours, after which is subject to one full day rate.
- No cancellation fee will be charged on cancellation received TWO week prior to arrival date (regular season) and 30 days prior to arrival date during high season.
- For cancellation received within TWO week prior to arrival, 1 (one) night will be charged.
- For cancellation received within 72 HOURS prior to arrival, or in the even of no show, 100% from total invoice will be charged.
- Cancellation should be made in writing.
- Clean and traditional style bungalows
- Mosquito net
- Private western style bathroom with Salt water shower